Just thought I would re-visit to see where I was up to with my list! Not doing too badly, the most exciting thing for me is losing over 10 kgs.... I am continuing on and hope to loose another 15kgs....don't worry, I wont disappear! I am doing it the old fashioned way.... eating less and exercising more! And doing it slowly, so hopefully it will stay off!
Here is the list...in no particular order
1. Finish decorating the main bedroom almost....just the bedhead to go
3. Finish painting exterior windows (there are 6 to go, and all multi-paned)
8. Finish floor in family room
9. Build a vegi garden
10. Landscape side garden half way through this!
11. Learn how to use my DSLR camera better (well it is actually my son's but he lets me use it)
12. New light fitting for over the dining table
13. Have a holiday
14. Build an ensuite (OK this is one of the big ticket items that I want but cant afford)
15. Learn a graphics program ( I was a graphic designer before computers.... I know I am that old)
18. Change hair colour
19. Register new business name
21. Research into running a Bed and Breakfast
23. New fence for backyard
25. Build hall station
27. Create artwork wall in family room
29. Get an Ipad (just for the fun of it!)
30. Get a full health check including a breast screen all done except for the breast screen!
31. Get my home featured in a home decor magazine (this one might be a stretch) been featured in the local rag!!! Will still try for a decor mag!
32. Do more interior design work
34. Cook more food in advance and freeze
35. Reduce spend on credit card been better lately.... this is up and down
36. Take up tennis again
38. Practise clipping the dog to look at little less scrappy as in my first attempt
42. Crochet blanket for Youngest one started
43. Learn a new craft
45. Be more organised with my blogging (the office will help)
46. Learn more about HTML
47. Try making a skirt again ( I haven't sewed clothes since the kids were young)
48. Take up pilates again (if I can find a cheap enough class they are sooooo expensive)
49. Contact other Aussie bloggers in decor/craft/design/DIY
50. Plan something special for turning 50! I have some things in mind for this
Wellllll......I haven't been doing too badly.... some of the big ticket items might be hard since there is a distinct lack of money at the moment!!!